The Collaboration Process
- There was a need to produce destination videos for our Skyscanner Indonesia campaign
- We approached a few Indonesian bloggers we have worked with quite frequently and selected two
- We approached a few filmmakers and we decided to engage one that had the skills and style that fit our brand
- We created an itinerary for the entire trip, shared the video and article briefs
- We got the contracts signed to agree on the fee and deliverable for the project (video, photos, articles)
The Indonesian Destination Videos
This video was filmed mainly around Seminyak. We had great support from some local businesses in the area. From the beautiful Royal Beach Seminyak Hotel, to the amazing sunset spot at Kudeta Bali and a night out at Mirror Bali club.
The filmmaker and the bloggers stayed at The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta located in the heart of the city. They explored some interesting parts of Central Java's special region all the way to the city of Magelang to catch the sunrise at Borobudur temple.
Clearly 48 hours is too short for a holiday in Flores. Our crew spent a solid 4 days exploring Labuan Bajo, Komodo Islands, Ende, Kelimutu and Maumere to capture the best moments on video and interacting a lot with the locals who were warm and welcoming.
The Video Crew for the Job
Discover Your Indonesia (English)
Indonesian travel blogger, writer and tour organiser. She helped organise the Yogyakarta itinerary and wrote all the video guide articles. She is also the main character in the videos.
Indonesian travel blogger, photographer and vlogger. He was responsible for the itinerary in Flores, organising the transpositions and liaising with local communities. He also documented the video making journey.
British filmmaker based in London. Despite his tight schedule, he managed to take on this project and created all four videos for Indonesia and he worked really well with the Indonesian bloggers.